55th Graduation Day of Lady Doak College
17th September 2022
1. Kindly bring your online payment receipt for the graduation day as gate pass and proof of online registration.
2. Graduates who have registered alone will be allowed entry on the Graduation Day. Parents and relatives will not be permitted entry in the campus.
3. The Graduation Day programme will be live streamed and can be accessed from the college website.
4. You will be permitted to enter ONLY through the front gate.
5. Gate will be closed at 9.00 a.m. for all graduates.
6. You are required to register at the registration counters of your respective departments, where you will also be served refreshments. Tokens for robes and stoles will be provided at the time of registration. Registration will close at 9.00 a.m. No additions will be possible after this. If you come late, you may collect your diploma at the Vice Principal’s Office after 2.30 p.m.
7. Collect the graduation robe and stole between 7.30 a.m. and 9.00 a.m. in the Humanities Block paying a refundable deposit of Rs.200/-. Issue of gowns will be stopped at 9.00 a.m. Graduates will NOT be permitted to attend the graduation ceremony without the ceremonial attire. You may visit your departments after collecting the robes and stoles.
8. You are requested to take your assigned seat in the Golden Jubilee Auditorium by 9.40 a.m.
9. Mobile phones and other electronic gadgets (iPad, Tab) are NOT to be used in the Golden Jubilee Auditorium. You may surrender your mobile phones before 9.30 am with your respective department faculty who will be seated in the College Quadrangle.
10. Use of mobile phones and electronic gadgets inside the Graduation Hall is strictly prohibited. You are advised not to bring your mobile phone into the hall. If it rings or if you are found to be using any electronic gadgets during the ceremony, it will be temporarily confiscated. You may collect it at the Vice Principal’s Office after the ceremony. The office cannot be held responsible for it.
11. If you provide your email id at the department, a high-resolution soft copy of your convocation photo will be sent to you by your department within a month.
12. Candidates should remain standing until the Chief Guest, the Administrators and the Heads of Departments take their seats on the dais.
13. Candidates are not permitted to leave the hall until the Graduation Ceremony is over.
14. All should remain standing until officials leave the auditorium.
15. After receiving the degree certificate, please return the robe and stole at the Humanities Block and collect the refundable deposit of Rs.200/-. Robes must be treated with respect and not thrown around.