The whole campus is interconnected with LAN in star& ring topology. Using Structured network with L3,L2 and manageable switches Students and faculty can access the e-resources anywhere in the campus through the network.
- Core 2 Duo,Core 2 quad,Quad core,Core i3,Corei5
- Blade servers, Rack servers, Tower server
- BSNL Leased line-16Mbps for the Internet facility
- BSNL broadband line-10Mbps backup for the Internet facility
- It has also rendered 10Mbps BSNL NKN (National Knowledge Network).
- Wi-Fi is connected in Guest House and in conference halls & auditoriums, all departments & in administrative blocks
- Dedicated Browsing facility for academic purposes can be availed by the residential & non residential students between 8 am and 10pm in the college premises.
- Symantec Antivirus is installed on the network to get rid of threats and viruses on the campus
- Firewall is used
- Touch screen to check attendance
Browsing Time for Students and Staffs
8.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.
10.00 a.m to 4.00 p.m.