Career Guidance and Placement Centre
The CGPC was established in 1994 with the mission of providing comprehensive quality programmes and resources for preparing a diverse student/ alumnae population to meet the challenges in the job market in post globalization era. The working committee comprises of the Placement Officer and faculty representatives from select departments.
• Career Guidance - how one should equip oneself to meet the industry/ institution requirements.
• Library service - a good collection of books on self development and various competitive exams.
• Assistance during the campus interviews conducted by various organisations.
• Training on placement support, leadership skills, personality development etc.
• Peer-Learning Activity - academically sound student volunteers are motivated/ trained to help their peers in day-to-day learning.